Share your music with the world
Capture musical inspiration. Engrave a beautiful score. Share your artistic vision with others. Just as every musician is unique, so are the reasons each uses music notation software.
Today’s Finale supports you, making it easy to create whatever you can imagine AND to work in the order and manner that best support your creativity.
No matter where your inspiration leads you, from a simple lead sheet or student worksheet, to orchestrating for Hollywood or preparing your Broadway score, choose the solution that supports your vision.
Focus on your art, not
When inspiration strikes, Finale takes care of the details so you can focus on your music. Capture ideas as fast as you can – with no obstacles to slow you down.
Your music, your way
In an instant you can move measures, change keys, or perform dozens of edits to capture, arrange, perfect, and print anything you can imagine. Finale even offers creative and editorial input, from automatically adding a drum groove to indicating when when notes have been written out of an instrument’s range.
Enter notes your way
The choice is yours. Play in your notes with a MIDI keyboard, mouse, or computer keyboard. You can also import a wide variety of file types, including MIDI and MusicXML
Your music sounds better with
Whether you enter your notes with a MIDI keyboard or a mouse, Finale’s exclusive Human Playback ensures that your music plays back with all the feeling, phrasing, and nuance of a live performance. What you SEE is an orchestra, but what you HEAR are the sounds of Garritan Personal Orchestra. Great sounds inspire everyone. Finale includes world-class instrument sounds from Garritan’s Personal Orchestra, as well as selections from many other Garritan libraries.
Print it out
Finale makes it easy to achieve printed perfection. Whether you’re creating a lead sheet for a folk song or pushing the boundaries of music notation, Finale lets you achieve anything you can imagine.
Publish perfect scores
Personalize your music to fit your style. From music fonts to chord symbols, from time signatures to music spacing, from lyrics to percussion notation, how your music appears is up to you.
Simply choose a Document Style from Finale’s Setup Wizard, and Finale handles all the details. However, should you choose to customize ANY aspect of your music, Finale lets you do that too.
Your music is as unique as you are. Now it can look as unique as it sounds. Only Finale provides you with the flexibility to create anything you can imagine.
SmartMusic® integration, a Finale exclusive
Instantly save your Finale creations as SmartMusic solo or ensemble accompaniments. Assign the piece to your students, assess their performance, and then celebrate their success.
Finale provides hundreds of customizable music education worksheets. Quickly produce flashcards, puzzles, and exercises for classes in general music, theory and ear training, composition, arranging, and jazz improvisation.
Whether you’re creating music for beginning students,
… or guiding advanced students through harmonic analysis,
… you have the customized tools and resources you need to teach and inspire your students. And, with Finale’s Exercise Wizard, you can create more than 50,000 exercises for your entire ensemble.
Music is a universal language
How you choose to communicate is up to you. When you’re ready to share your music with the world, Finale provides you with more options than any other notation software.
Share your music as:
- Audio files (including .MP3, .WAV, and .AIFF)
- MusicXML™ and MIDI files
- PDF files – from entire pieces to small excerpts
- Finale files that can be shared with users of the entire Finale family of products: Finale PrintMusic, Finale SongWriter, and the free Finale NotePad
And of course, you can always print your music and pass it out. No matter how you want to share, Finale has you covered.
Make Music Finale 25 Detailed Features:
- Unlimited number of staves
- Number of staff lines available: 0-100 (PlusTablature)
- Setup Wizard
- Music fonts included:
- Finale Copyist
- Maestro Wide
- Finale Mallets
- Finale Numerics
- Finale Lyrics
- QuickStart videos
- Pre-designed templates: 68
Make Music Finale 25 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit required)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or AMD Athlon™ processor (Intel i3 or AMD Athlon™ II X2 and above recommended)
- 600MB hard drive space required for software
- OS X® 10.10/10.11
- Intel Core™ 2 Duo processor or better (Intel i3 processor and above recommended)
- 700MB hard drive space required for software
- USB Port
- 800x600 minimum monitor resolution (1366x768 and above recommended)
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB and above recommended
- An additional 2 GB hard drive space is required for Garritan® sounds
- Internet connection for download version, updates, and help resources
- MIDI interface
- MIDI input and/or playback device
- A sound card, including standard DirectSound®, WASAPI, or ASIO™, is required for playing VST sounds in Windows.
- Authorization: Finale requires that you authorize the software within 30 days after installation. You are allowed to install Finale on two operating systems (multiple licenses excluded).
- Compatibility: Finale family software can open files that were created in the same or older software version, but files created in a newer version cannot be opened in an older version unless converted via MusicXML. Finale offers the exception to this rule as it can also share files back-and-forth with Finale 2014 and save Finale 2012-compatible files.